Blocked Drains Croydon
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Croydon? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Croydon and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Croydon has a small commercial area but most of the residents in the area go to the larger areas of Burwood, Ashfield and Campsie to take care of their shopping needs.
Like many Inner West areas Croydon has a diverse population. The population of the area is around 10,742 and over 60% of the population have parents that were born overseas, this is well above the Australian average that sits around 34% according to the 2011 census.
Croydon as its name alludes has many parks and parklands, especially around the Cooks River area.
Transport to Croydon is by Sydney Buses only, as there is no train station in the suburb. The service by Sydney buses is very regular to the area and often goes via the neighbouring train stations in Burwood, and some go as far afield as Hurstville and Bondi Junction.