Blocked Drains in Edgecliff
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Edgecliff? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Edgecliff and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Edgecliff is a smaller suburb of Sydney that is highly prestigious. It is located in the Eastern Suburbs and is renowned for Edgecliff station and The Ascham School. New South Head Road and Edgecliff Road pass through the suburb.
The suburbs surrounding Edgecliff include Double Bay, Paddington, Woollahra, Darling Point and Rushcutters Bay. It is not located directly on the harbor however it is quite elevated and so it does receive harbor views over Double Bay and Darling Point.
Edgecliff Station was built in 1979 when the Illawarra Line was dragged out to Bondi Junction and the shopping centre and bus interchange was built above it. Edgecliff has a small population of only 1,630.