Blocked Drains in Greenwich
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Greenwich? You need the most dependable local Blocked Drains around: Mr Washer!
We offer full Blocked Drains services in Greenwich and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showersDrain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Greenwich is a secluded suburb on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. It is mainly a residential suburb and is a preferred location for families in particular. Greenwich peninsula is also known as Mann Point after the first railway commissioner Captain Gother Mann.
Greenwich has a population of 5,054 as of the 2006 census. It is a part of the federal electorate of North Sydney and has never been held by the Labor Party. Its current MP is Joe Hockey, the Shadow Minister for Health and Aging.
Public transport is conveniently accessible to and from Greenwich. It contains ferry wharfs and bus routes through the suburb. It is also close by to the Royal North Shore hospital and cemeteries.