Blocked Drains Kensington
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains service in Kensington? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Kensington and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains plumbers can handle any job – nothing is too big or small.
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Kensington is located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. It is best known for the University of New South Wales, the National Institute of Dramatic Art, and the Sydney Golf Club. Many students reside in this suburb. Kensington is a suburb of relatively high density and has a highly multicultural population owing to the high number of international students who live there and attend UNSW.
In the 2006 census, Kensington had a population of 10, 849, just under half of whom were born outside Australia. Aside from UNSW and NIDA, Kensington has many primary and secondary schools, particularly Catholic schools based around the Sacred Heart monastery and convent in West Kensington.
Kensington is centred on Anzac Parade and its shopping strip which stretches into Kensington’s neighbour of Kingsford. Kensington also has many parks, which make up a quarter of its total area.