Blocked Drains La Perouse
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in La Perouse? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in La Perouse and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small.
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
La Perouse, Sydney
La Perouse is situated to the South East of the Central Business District by approximately 14 kilometres. La Perouse is a part of the Randwick City Council and is also a part of Botany Bay. The La Perouse peninsula is located on the northern headland of Botany Bay.
La Perouse is known for its old military outpost at Bare Island and the Kamay Botany Bay National Park. There are various swimming areas around Botany Bay that are protected by various beaches including Congwong Bay Beach and the beach at Frenchmans Bay.
La Perouse was named after the French Navigator Jean-francois De Galaup, comte de Laperouse who landed on the northern shore of Botany bay on 26 January 1788. He was on a scientific voyage inspired by Cook’s voyages.