Blocked Drains Lavender Bay
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Lavender Bay? You need the most dependable local Blocked Drains around: Mr Washer!
We offer full Blocked Drains services in Lavender Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small.
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Lavender Bay, Sydney
Lavender Bay is located on Sydney’s Lower North Shore 3 kilometers north of the central business district. It is a part of the local government area of North Sydney Council. The suburb is named after the natural bay along Port Jackson to the west of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
A notable resident of Lavender Bay included Sir Donald Bradman who lived in the waterfront Bay View Street and was one of the first Australians to receive a private telephone number while living there.
Some famous landmarks in Lavender Bay include a wharf, which provides access to private vessels. The Lavender Bay Baths were opened in 1910 and were once popular among swimmers.