Blocked Drains in Malabar
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Malabar? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Malabar and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Malabar is a suburb in Sydney located 12 kilometres south east from Sydney’s central business district. Malabar is a part of the local government area of the City of Randwick. Malabar is a coastal suburb. It is for the most part a residential suburb although it does have some shops on Prince Edward Street near Anzac Parade.
The suburb derived its name from a ship called the MV Malabar that was shipwrecked at a nearby location in 1931. There have been numerous wreckages around the suburb of Malabar at its jagged headland.
There are a number of heritage-listed sites in Malabar including the Long Bay correctional centre and along Franklin street the Malabar Headland.
According to a 2016 census there are 5,420 residents in Malabar. Of this 5,420 around 7% of them are of Aboriginal or Torres Strait descent. 51% of residents speak English in their homes.