Blocked Drains in Maroubra
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Maroubra? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Maroubra and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Maroubra is a beachside suburb in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. It is located around 10kilometres to the south-east of Sydney’s central business district. Maroubra is a part of the local government area of the City of Randwick.
The name Maroubra is, like many Sydney suburbs, of Aborginal roots. The word Maroubra means thunder in aborigine. In the 1870s settlers began to cultivate and settle on the land.
Maroubra is one of Sydney’s most popular surfing beaches and is home to a number of surfing and bodyboarding clubs. There are also a number of schools within the area including both primary schools and secondary schools.
According to a 2016 census there are approximately 30,688 residents living in Maroubra and 51% of these were born in Australia. 55.5% of Maroubra residents speak English at home. There are 43.2% of residents are married while 10% are divorced or separated.