Blocked Drains in Mascot
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Mascot? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Mascot and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showersDrain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Mascot is a Sydney suburb located in the Inner West council on the north-west side of Botany Bay and contains the large Sydney Airport. The first grants to settle on the land were issued in 1835.
There was a racecourse in the area called Ascot in 1904 named after its famous counterpart in England. An objection to the naming after Ascot led to its own identity, Mascot.
Mascot contains both residential and commercial parts of the suburb. The main shopping centre in Mascot that residents do their shopping at is situated along Botany Road. Emergency services for Botany Bay are located along the streets in Mascot.
Mascot contains a number of bus routes that travel along Botany Road, Gardeners Road and from Qantas centre.