Blocked Drains in Matraville
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Matraville? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Matraville and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Matraville is located in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs. It can be reached by a 9 kilometer journey due east of Sydney’s central business district. Matraville is a suburb within the local government area of the City of Randwick.
Matraville derived its name from the American sailor and diplomat James Matra. He was a midshipman during the voyage by Captain James Cook to Botany Bay in 1770. Matra was first born in New York however later relocated to England.
Matraville is for the most part a residential suburb. However it is also equipped with retail and commercial areas within the suburb. There is a Matraville Shopping centre along Bunnerong road, between Beauchamp road and Franklin Street. It offers shopping and a variety of dining experiences.
There are 3 primary schools in Matraville as well as a Matraville soldiers settlement school.