Blocked Drains in Mcmahons Point
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Mcmahons Point? You need the most dependable local Blocked Drains around: Mr Washer!
We offer full Blocked Drains services in Mcmahons Point and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
McMahons Point, Sydney
McMahons Point is a suburb located within Sydney’s North Shore. It can be found 3 kilometres north of Sydney’s Central Business District. It is a part of the local government area of North Sydney Council. It is flanked by the suburbs Berry’s Bay and Lavender’s Bay.
McMahons Point was originally named after Michael McMahon a 19 year old Irish farm labourer who arrived in Sydney on the 14th of February 1848. He built up a successful business manufacturing brushes and combs and eventually became mayor of the suburb.
In 2016 a census was conducted of residents of McMahons Point. It was found that there were over 2278 people living in the suburb and from this figure around 57% were born in Australia with the next most populace area was from England.