Blocked Drains in Middle Cove
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Middle Cove? You need the most dependable local Blocked Drains around: Mr Washer!
We offer full Blocked Drains services in Middle Cove and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Middle Cove, Sydney
Middle Cove is a suburb in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. It can be found around 7 kilometres north of Sydney’s central business district. It is a member of the local government area of the City of Willoughby.
Middle Cove received its name because of its location between the suburbs Castle Cove and Crag Cove. Thus because Middle Cove was in the middle of the two coves it was called Middle Cove. Up until 1957 only 61 years ago the area was just bushland until somebody decided to develop the land.
In the census taken of residents in 2016 there were approximately 1,340 people living in Middle Cove. 65.6% of residents were born in Australia and around 77.4% of residents spoke English at home. The most popular religion is No Religion.