Blocked Drains in Mosman
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Mosman? You need the most dependable local Blocked Drains around: Mr Washer!
We offer full Blocked Drains services in Mosman and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Mosman is an upper class suburb located on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. It is located 8 kilometres north-east of Sydney’s central business district. The suburb is quite wealthy relative to other suburbs in Australia.
2016 census data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics delved into the wealth of this suburb. It was found that Mosman had an average household income of $169, 218. The national average income is $72,204. As you can see the Mosman average household taxable income is well above the national average.
Mosman’s name was derived from Archibald Mosman and his brother George Mosman. They founded a shipping and whaling business in the harbour which was then named Mosman’s Bay. George became involved in grazing while Archibald maintained his whaling activities. Archibald’s grave is still maintained by the Randwick Council.