Blocked Drains in Naremburn
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Naremburn? You need the most dependable local Blocked Drains around: Mr Washer!
We offer full Blocked Drains services in Naremburn and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Naremburn is located on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. It can be found 6 kilometers to the north of the central business district. Narembrun is a part of the local government area of the City of Willoughby.
The name Naremburn dates back to the 1800’s however the derivation of this name is unknown. The name that Naremburn was originally known as was Central Township. The first land grants to settle here were granted in 1794.
According to a 2016 census there were 5,884 people in Naremburn. 61.4% of this 5,884 were born in Australia. 72.4% of residents speak English at home. The second most common place that residents of Naremburn were born in is England.