Blocked Drains in Neutral Bay
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Neutral Bay? You need the most dependable local Blocked Drains around: Mr Washer!
We offer full Blocked Drains services in Neutral Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Neutral Bay, Sydney
Neutral Bay is located on the lower north shore of Sydney. It is situated north of the central business district by a mere 1.5 kilometers. Neutral Bay is a part of the local government area of the North Sydney Council.
The aboriginal name for Neutral Bay was Wirra Birra. In 1789, after the arrival of the first fleet, the name was changed to Neutral Bay. It was given this name by Governor Arthur Phillip who decided it would be a good place for foreign ships to find port as it was an adequate distance from Sydney Cove.
Neutral Bay is easily accessible by a number of different modes of transport. Including Neutral Bay wharf which sits at the end of Hayes Street and provides locals with ferry services that are both public and private.