Blocked Drains in Northbridge
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Northbridge? You need the most dependable local Blocked Drains around: Mr Washer!
We offer full Blocked Drains services in Northbridge and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Northbridge is a suburb located on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. Northbridge can be found close to the central business district, just 7 kilometers north of the central business district. The suburb is known for the iconic suspension bridge that links the suburb to Cammeray.
Northbridge was named after the suspension bridge built in 1892. The bridge was built by a team of developers and cost approximately 42,000 pounds. It was originally known as North Sydney Bridge.
The Northbridge plaza is located on the corner of Eastern Valley Way and Sailor’s Bay Road. It contains a number of different commercial outlets including Woolworths, banks, butcheries, bankeries, chemists and a variety of specialist stores.