Blocked Drains in Phillip Bay
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Phillip Bay? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Phillip Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showersDrain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Phillip Bay, Sydney
Phillip Bay is a suburb that is present between La Perouse, Matraville, Malabar and Port Botany. Phillip Bay is a part of the local government area of the City of Randwick. It is one of the smallest suburbs in this area.
Phillip Bay is rich with indigenous history and culture. As a result of this a large 10% of its population are of either Aboriginal or Torres Strait descent. In the 2011 census of the Phillip Bay population there were 635 residents.
Phillip Bay was named after Arthur Phillip, the Captain in charge of the First Fleet. It was the location whereby the first fleet initially arrived when they came to Australia. There are not any schools in the suburb however La Perouse contains La Perouse public school.