Blocked Drains in Rushcutters Bay
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Rushcutters Bay? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Rushcutters Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Rushcutter’s Bay, Sydney
Rushcutters Bay is located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. Surrounding Rushcutter’s Bay are several suburbs including Elizabeth Bay, Potts Point, Paddington, Kings Cross and Edgecliff. In a 2011 census Rushcutters Bay was found to have a population of 2,372.
Rushcutter’s Bay is used primarily for residential purposes. If residents do need to do shopping or use other amenities they are required to visit nearby suburbs. For example if they have families they will have to send their children to other parts of the Eastern Suburbs to receive and education.
Rushcutters Bay derived its name from Rush Cutting Bay. This name was given to the area in the late 19th century owing to the quantity of rushes growing in the swamplands here. Early European residents used these rushes to thatch their houses.