Blocked Drains in Watsons Bay
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Watsons Bay? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Watsons Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Watson’s Bay, Sydney
Watson’s Bay is a secluded area of the South Head of Sydney Harbour. It is bordered by Vaucluse to the south and HMS Watson naval base. It is accessible by ferry to the city and by bus to Bondi Junction.
Watson’s Bay is primarily a residential suburb containing approximately 918 people. It is rather small so it requires its residents to commute to work, attend school and to do shopping. This is okay though because of the convenience of public transport.
Watson’s Bay is quite a small suburb yet it still contains a large portion of heritage listed buildings. Some of these include the Hornsby Lighthouse and Our Lady Star of the Sea Church along Old South Head Road.