Blocked Drains in Woolloomooloo
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Woolloomooloo? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Woolloomooloo and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Woolloomooloo is renowned for such a bizarre name. It is agreed across the board that it had indigenous origins namely the Cadigal people but academics are unsure of the exact word it refers to as it seems like a cluster of words rather than just one.
Woolloomooloo is situated right beside the harbor and can be found in inner eastern Sydney. It is neighbor to the suburbs Potts Point, Darlinghurst and the Sydney CBD. According to a 2011 census around 3,716 people live in the area. The vast majority of the population live in high rise style apartments with there being very few free standing residential homes in the area.
Woolloomooloo is only 1.5 kilometres from Sydney’s central business district. It is serviced by buses and is in close proximity to Kings Cross Station. Famous residents include Russell Crowe and Delta Goodrem.