Blocked Drains in Woolwich
Are you looking for reliable Blocked Drains in Woolwich? You need the most dependable local Blocked Drains around: Mr Washer!
We offer full Blocked Drains services in Woolwich and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Overflows and flooding
- Blocked sinks, toilets and showers
- Drain odour
- Outdoor flooded areas
- Tree root growth in pipes
- Removal of jewellery and other items from pipes
Our experienced Blocked Drains can handle any job – nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Woolwich is a suburb located on the lower North Shore of Sydney. It can be found 11 kilometers north-west of Sydney’s Central Business District. It is located at the end of a peninsula jutting out into the Parramatta River.
Woolwich is surrounded by the suburb Hunters Hill. On the other sides of Woolwich are the Parramatta and Lane Cove rivers. As a byproduct of being in close proximity to the river, Woolwich residents enjoy waterfront views. There are approximately 800 residents in Woolwich.
Woolwich contains numerous parks including Kelly’s Bush Reserve. It is one of the few remaining areas of bushland along the Parramatta River and was the location of the first Green Ban run by Jack Mundey and the Builder’s Labourer’s Federation in 1971. Woolwich also is the location of Hunters Hill Sailing Club.