Electrician Beverley Park
Are you looking for a reliable Electrician in Beverley Park? You need the most dependable local electrician around: Mr Washer!
We offer full electrician services in Beverley Park and surrounding areas.
We are always nearby and ready to help with:
- Fault detection
- Switch boards and house wiring
- Lights and lighting
- Powerpoints and sockets
- Smoke alarm installation
- Ceiling fans
- Our experienced electricians can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Beverley Park, Sydney
Beverley Park is a very small suburb in southern Sydney, bordered by Carlton, Ramsgate, Sans Souci, Kogarah Bay and Monterey. It is dominated by the Beverley Park Golf Club and recreational park, after which the suburb is named. Beverley Park was created by the division of Kogarah into Kogarah, Beverley Park, and Kogarah Bay, so now Kogarah Bay and Kogarah are completely separate suburbs.
Beverley Park is a predominantly residential area. While there are no schools in the suburb, its small size means that it is very close to schools both public and private in neighbouring areas such as Sans Souci and Carlton. Beverley Park is green and leafy and its residents use the Golf Course and football fields for their recreation. It is also close to the beaches at Sans Souci and Ramsgate so sports such as snorkelling are popular.