Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Artarmon? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Artarmon and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
- Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Artarmon is a suburb on Sydney’s North Shore. It can be found wedged between St Leonards and the shopping precinct Chatswood. Artarmon is a small suburb which contributes to its tight knit community atmosphere. The Artarmon Shopping Strip is found along Hampden Road and Wilkes Avenue.
Artarmon was originally named after the Irish Artarmon Estate. The Artarmon Estate was the home of William Gore, the Provost Marshal under Government Bligh. Artarmon contains both residential and industrial sections of the suburb. These two areas are separated by major roads and a train line. The industrial part of the suburb is to the south of the Gore Hill Freeway and the residential to the north.
Various television stations broadcast from Artarmon including Ten, SBS and Seven. The SBS radio station also broadcasts from the industrial side of the suburb. The residential part of Artarmon is quite and peaceful. A large Asian community live here including many residents from Japan, Korea and China. As a result of this Artarmon is a largely Buddhist area.
Artarmon is the home of a number of buildings that are registered on the National Estate Register. These include Chatswood South Uniting church, which was built in 1871. Artarmon is a part of the Willoughby Council Area and has postcode 2064.