Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Auburn? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Auburn and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
- Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Auburn is a suburb located in Sydney’s western suburbs. It is located 19 kilometres west of the central business district. Over thirty three thousand people call Auburn home and it is one of the most multicultural suburbs in Australia.
A benefit of this diversity is the wide selection of restaurants and shops each hosting unique cuisines and imported goods. The two distinctly prominent cultures in Auburn are Middle Eastern and Asian shops and cuisines.
The retail section of Auburn is located around the railway station and takes up around 1 kilometre of land.
Auburn was named after an English suburb called Auburn. In particular it was mentioned in a poem written by Oliver Goldsmith. The poem describes Auburn as the loveliest village of the plane.
If you are looking for Inner West Plumbers outside of Auburn, don't worry, we service all other Inner West areas as well.