Plumbers in Berala
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Berala? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Berala and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Berala is located 20 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD and is a part of the Western Sydney district. Berala has 9,000 residents and many of these residents are from other countries. Almost 30% of the population have a Chinese background.
The name Berala is derived from the Indigenous Australian word Bareela. Bareela means musk duck in indigenous Australian dialect. The indigenous named the suburb this due to the swampy nature of the area. This attracted many wild birds to the area and gave rise to the name.
Berala railway station is the go to mode of transportation for many residents. It is on the Bankstown Line of the Sydney Trains network. Bus services are readily available as they run between Auburn and Bankstown.