Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Birchgrove? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Birchgrove and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Birchgrove is a suburb located in Sydney’s Inner West. It can be found to the north of Balmain. Birchgrove is situated 5 kilometres to the West of the Sydney Central Business District and is easily accessible by ferry from Birchgrove Wharf. It is under the jurisdiction of the Leichardt Council.
Birchgrove is a highly sought after place to live partly due to its waterfront location and beautiful harbor views. It also shares the tightknit village atmosphere of Leichardt and Balmain. Birchgrove is mainly a residential area but does have a small village centre with a number of small shops and cafes.
Residents also have easy access to Darling St in Balmain which holds a host of different pubs and cafes as well as other shopping facilities. This accompanied with the suburbs close proximity to the central business district add to its appeal as a place to live.
Birchgrove not your suburb? No worries, simply click to return to our Plumbers in the Inner West page.