Plumbers in Bondi
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Bondi? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Bondi and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Bondi is one of the most internationally recognised Sydney landmarks. It is known throughout the world as an outstanding beach and for its beach culture. The early inhabitants of Bondi were the Cadigal people. The Cadigal people lived in Bondi prior to English settlement in 1788.
Boondi means water crashing on rocks in Cadigal dialect. This is a fitting name as there are a lot of rocks and a lot of water in Bondi. Bondi has a population of 9358 and is surrounded by the suburbs of North Bondi, Bondi Junction, Waverley, Bronte and Tamarama.
Bondi is a popular tourist destination however it is still able to maintain a small beachside community atmosphere. Bondi is famous for its Art Deco architecture which can be attributed to the growth of Sydney’s beach culture in the 1920s. Bondi is also well known for its annual Sculpture by the Sea Festival. This takes place annually and decorates the Bondi to Tamarama coastal walk. This display attracts over 500,000 people each year.
Bondi is the home of many of Sydney’s South African and Russian Jewish communities. To accommodate this large jewish population are many kosher business and a variety of synagogues. The local Rugby Union Club is Waverley Rugby club. Waverley Rugby Club has won the 1st division championship on four occasions. Bondi is a part of the Waverley Council area and has a postcode of 2026.
Not from Bondi but searching for an Eastern Suburbs Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Eastern Suburbs.