Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Cammeray? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Cammeray and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Cammeray is a suburb situated in Sydney’s Lower North Shore district. It is bounded by the suburbs Crowes Nest, Northbridge, Neutral Bay and Naremburn. An iconic landmark of Cammeray is the Long Gully Bridge that is above Tunk’s Park. The Long Gully Bridge connects Cammeray to Northbridge and other northern suburbs.
Tunk’s Park is a popular green space for Cammeray residents. It contains a number of different sporting fields, walking tracks a terrific skate park and a boat ramp into Middle Harbour. It also provides a footpath between Cammeray, Naremburn and Northbridge.
Cammeray is mostly residential and therefore if you are looking for a commercial centre, the closest are St Leonards and Chatswood. Cammeray is located near several bus stops and can give quick access to train stations in North Sydney and St Leonards.
There are several schools nearby to Cammeray both public and private schools are available. There is also a TAFE in the nearby suburb of Crowes Nest. Cammeray also has quite a large Japanese population so they have built a Japanese Evangelical Church here.
Not from Cammeray but searching for a Lower North Shore Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Lower North Shore.