Plumber Castle Cove
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Castle Cove? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Castle Cove and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Castle Cove, Sydney
Castle Cove derived its name from Innisfallen Castle, which was first built on the Castle Cove ridge between 1903 and 1905 for Henry Hastings Willis, who at the time was a member of NSW parliament. Innisfallen Castle is an iconic landmark in the area and can be viewed from many points around Castle Cove and surrounding suburbs.
Castle Cove is, for the most part, a residential suburb. It is surrounded by neighbouring suburbs including Roseville Chase, Willoughby North, Chatswood and Middle Cove. Castle Cove is across from Killarney Heights, separated by Middle Harbour. Castle Cove has a lot of greenery in the form of reserves and parklands namely H D Robb Reserve and Castle Cove Park.
Castle Cove is home to many Chinese and Armenian descendants. It has more residents at the extremities of age for example many older and younger people relative to the Sydney average. In 2012, Castle Cove Public School celebrates its Diamond Jubilee. It is also the only school in Castle Cove but residents can easily choose to travel to nearby suburbs.
The population of Castle Cove in 2011 was 2,523, and its postcode is 2069.