Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Castlecrag? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Castlecrag and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Castlecrag is a Sydney suburb located on the Lower North Shore. The neighbouring suburbs to Castlecrag include Middle Cove, North Willoughby, Northbridge and Willoughby. The architecture of Castlecrag is quite unique because it was originally planned by a married couple both trained in architecture.
The Griffins moved to Castlecrag in 1921. The Griffins did not want to take away from the suburbs natural beauty. They were inspired by a rock crag in the area that was known locally as Edinburgh Castle. Many streets in Castlecrag are named after castle features, such as The Barbican and the Parapet. The Griffins moved into Castlecrag after 1925.
Castlecrag is a peninsula inside Middle Harbour. As a result of this, much of the suburb has waterside views and access. Castlecrag has many bush walks and bicycle paths.
Castlecrag residents have access to many good schools in nearby suburbs, such as Chatswood High School and Castle Cove Public School.
Not from Castlecrag but searching for a Lower North Shore Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Lower North Shore.