Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Croydon? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Croydon and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Croydon is a suburb that can be found in the Inner West of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Croydon is bordered by the suburbs Burwood and Ashfield.
The Inner Western suburb of Croydon lies between the two municipalities of Burwood and Ashfield. Croydon residents enjoy easy access to the commercial areas of both areas, as well as a relatively short commute to the Sydney CBD. Croydon residents are also well-placed to attend sporting and other events at the Sydney Olympic Park, which is only a stone’s throw away.
Croydon is known as a prosperous and pleasant suburb with a small but lovely community. The area features manly federation-era housing and is considered a highly desirable place to live.
Croydons main commercial area is The Strand, located next to the train station. Various bakeries, cafes and independent retails line the street to the station. The Meta St bridge runs over the railway tracks and connects the northern and southern parts of the suburb.
The first people to live in Croydon were the Cadigal People of the Eora Nation, as is the case with much of the Inner West.
If you are looking for Inner West Plumbers outside of Croydon, don't worry, we service all other Inner West areas as well.