Plumber Darling Point
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Darling Point? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Darling Point and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Darling Point, Sydney
Darling Point is an upper class and harbour-side suburb. It is located between the suburbs Double Bay and Elizabeth Bay. Prior to European settlement Aboriginal Australians called the area Yarranabbi. This is remembered by the naming of a park in the area Yarranabbi Park.
Darling Point is home to numerous famous residents. Some of Darling Points more notable inhabitants include Nicole Kidman Ita Buttrose, Gough Whitlam and Helen Reddy. A heritage-listed house called Craigend, features an Art Deco style and was used in numerous movies.
Similarly St Mark’s Anglican Church was used for the filming of Muriel’s Wedding and was also the location of Elton John’s first wedding.
Darling Point is also the location of the Cruising Yacht Club. This club is responsible for organising the Sydney to Hobart race. Darling Point also hosted the sailing events in the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Darling Point has a population of 3,844.