Plumber Double Bay
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Double Bay? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Double Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Double Bay, Sydney
Double Bay is a highly prestigious part of Sydney. It is located in the Eastern Suburbs and is the location of Sydney’s most fashionable and expensive shopping strip. This can be found on New South Head road. Double Bay is surrounded by Point Piper, Woollahra, Darling Point and Edgecliff.
Double was first titled Keltie Cove after the master of the First Fleet Ship HMS Sirius. The name later changed to be after the smaller headland between Darling Point and Point Piper. Double Bay Sailing Club is popular amongst residents and can be found adjacent to Double Bay Ferry Wharf on Sydney Harbour.
There is a coastal walk that runs between Rushcutters Bay and Rose bay passing through Double Bay. This walk is quite scenic and boasts numerous historic sites including Canonbury and Lansdowne, which is a cottage dating from the 1840’s.
Double Bay is home to many other historical houses that have been restored to maintain their functionality. Double Bay is the administrative centre of Woollahra Municipal Council, with its buildings next to Double Bay Library on New South Head road.