Plumber Dover Heights
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Dover Heights? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Dover Heights and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Dover Heights, Sydney
Dover Heights derived its name from the location Dover in England. This is believed to have been given to the suburb because of the similar cliffs. Surrounding Dover Heights are the suburbs Vaucluse, North Bondi and Rose Bay.
Dover Heights is one of the few Sydney Suburbs to enjoy both harbour and ocean views. This is part of the reason why Dover Heights is one of the most prestigious areas in Sydney. Dover Heights is also the most affluent suburb within the Waverley Council Area. This can be attributed to its splendid views that are a great attraction for residents and tourists alike.
Dover Heights has a large Jewish population. Many South Africans and Russians also live here. Dover Heights is predominately a residential suburb with minimal shops and no schools.
During the Second World War Dover Heights was used by the RAAF as a coastal defence radar station. This is because of its coastal proximity and high ground. After the war the CSIRO use the radar station for work into pioneering radio astronomy research.