Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Drummoyne? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Drummoyne and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Drummoyne is a beautiful suburb surrounded by water on three sides. Located in the local council area of Canada Bay, the peninsula of Drummoyne is a highly sought-after residential area for its stunning water-front views, sailing activities, restaurants and parklands. The suburb neighbours Abbotsford and Five Dock. The peninsula connects with Rozelle via the Gladesville Bridge, and also is accessible by ferry via the Parramatta to City ferry.
Although now mostly residential, Drummoyne was originally established as an industrial area. The majority of houses are free-standing villas, industrial conversions and medium rise townhouses.
The main commercial area of Drummoyne is the Birkenhead Point Shopping Centre. Drummoyne residents also enjoy easy access to water sports through facilities such as the Drummoyne Sailing Club, or several facilities catering to the sport of rowing.
Drummoyne is named after Drummoyne House, one of the first properties to be built on the Peninsula, in 1853.
If you are searching for an unbeatable Plumbing Service in the Inner West, but you don't live in Drummoyne, not to worry, Mr Washer is always nearby and ready to help, in every suburb in the Inner West.