Plumber Elizabeth Bay
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Elizabeth Bay? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Elizabeth Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Elizabeth Bay, Sydney
Elizabeth Bay is located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. It is located between neighbouring suburbs Potts Point and Rushcutters Bay.
Elizabeth Bay is renowned for its unique heritage listed houses and estates. Namely Elizabeth Bay House is quite famous. It was built in the 1830’s for Colonial Secretary Alexander Macleay. The house has no furniture due to financial distress.
Elizabeth Bay was similar to Kings Cross in that it played a major part of the bohemian scene in Sydney in the 1900’s. Notable residents of the area include Lindsay Fox, Bart Cummings and Simon Johnson.
There are numerous schools in the area including SCEGS Darlinghurst, Darlinghurst Public School, Sydney Boys and Girls High Schools as well as Cranbrook. Elizabeth Bay has a population of around 5000.
Not from Elizabeth Bay but searching for an Eastern Suburbs Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Eastern Suburbs.