Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Erskineville? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Erskineville and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Erskineville is a vibrant suburb with a strong village-like feel. Although mostly residential, Erskineville has a small shopping district. The dominant style of housing in the area is Victorian, with an abundance of picturesque terrace house.
The suburb’s shopping strip, located between Angel Street and Bridge Street, features a variety of small local businesses, cafes and restaurants. It also features four historical pubs, The Erskineville, Kurrajong, The Rose of Australia and the Imperial Hotel (which featured in the popular film Priscilla, Queen of the Dessert).
Erskineville is known for its strong sense of community, where many local residents shop at the village centre. Many residents move to Erskineville attracted by the friendly and supportive environment of the small suburb. Although nominally known as part of the Inner West, Erskineville is under the jurisdiction of the City of Sydney Council.
The Cadigal people of the Eora Nation were the first inhabitants of the Erskineville area.
If you need a Plumbing Service in the Inner West but don't live in Erskineville, not to worry, we service the entire Sydney Metropolitan area.