Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Gladesville? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Gladesville and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Gladesville is a suburb of Sydney located in Sydney’s North. It is well known for the large and hard to miss Gladesville Bridge. This Bridge connects the Inner West to the North of Sydney.
Banjo Paterson lived in Gladesville during his youth. He spent his time here while he attended the Sydney Grammar School for his early schooling. His house that he grew up in is called Rockend and is
It was also the home of Banjo Paterson for some time during his youth, whilst attending Sydney Grammar. The house in which he lived, Rockend, has been preserved and is now a restaurant. Banjo Paterson Park on the Parramatta River was also named for him.