Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Greenwich? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Greenwich and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Greenwich is a small suburb located within Sydney’s Lower North Shore. Greenwich is a quiet suburb that is primarily used for residential purposes. The Greenwich peninsula is also known as Mann Point, named after Captain Gother Kerr Mann, the first Commissioner for railways.
Greenwich has a population of 5,054 which was recorded during a census that went on in 2006. Greenwich is a part of the federal electorate of North Sydney, one of two federal electorates never held by the Labor Party.
Ferries service the area and there are two ferry wharves located at the suburb that allow for convenient access. Buses can also be conveniently accessed to the suburb as there are buses that travel to Lane Cove and McMahon’s Point from Greenwich. Royal North Shore Hospital and Gore Hill Cemetery are also nearby.
Not from Greenwich but searching for a Lower North Shore Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Lower North Shore.