Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Hillsdale? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Hillsdale and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Hillsdale was originally planned to be named Gilmore after Dame Mary Gilmore. This was soon decided against as there was already a suburb in NSW called Gilmore at this time. After World War 2 there was a surge in housing prices in the area as people bought up properties.
This also included the construction of public housing. Hillsdale has only one school in the area and this is a Matraville Public School. This school only caters to students between the grades of kindergarten and year 6. Students in high school are required to commute to other suburbs for high school.
As of a 2006 census there were 4,567 residents living in Hillsdale. These residents came from all over the globe including residents from Bangladesh, Iraq, China and Latin America. Residents have the luxury of being close by to Westfield Eastgardens as well as Southpoint Shopping Centre.
Not from Hillsdale but searching for an Eastern Suburbs Plumber? No Worries, we service all areas of the Eastern Suburbs.