Plumber in Hunters Hill
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Hunters Hill? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Hunters Hill and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Hunters Hill, Sydney
Hunters Hill is a suburb on Sydney’s Lower North Shore. It is a relatively small suburb with a highly affluent population. Neighbouring Hunters Hill are the suburbs East Ryde, Gladesville, Huntleys Point, Linley Point and Lane Cove West. Hunters Hill was first settled in 1835.
Hunters Hill has French origins and has been subsequently known as the French Village. Hunters Hill has a sister city in France called Le Vesinet. There are many historic buildings in Hunters Hill that have been listed on the Register of the National Estate. Some of these include Hunters Hill public and the Anglican Church of All Saints, Hunters Hill.
St Joseph’s College is the largest boarding school in Australia. It is an all-boys boarding school and has many famous alumni including Sir William Deane, the former Governor General of Australia.