Plumber in Kirribilli
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Kirribilli? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Kirribilli and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
1. Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
2. 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
3. Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Kirribilli is a suburb on the North Shore of Sydney. It is located across the Harbour Bridge and has convenient ferry connections to the Sydney central business district. It is the location of the northern end of the Harbour Bridge enabling residents to walk to the CBD.
Kirribilli is situated on the water front and was first developed closest to the water. This can be seen by the older buildings being closer to the water and the newer constructions farther back. There are a number of good schools in the area including St Aloysius College and Loreto Kirribilli.
Kirribilli is the location of the oldest continuously operating theatre. The theatre in question is called The Ensemble Theatre and has been open since 1958. Kirribilli is the location of the residency for the Governor-General and Kirribilli House was for a time the Sydney residence for the Prime Minister.