Plumber Lavender Bay
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Lavender Bay? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Lavender Bay and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
Lavender Bay, Sydney
Lavender Bay is a suburb located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. It is a great location to view the fireworks on New Year’s Eve as it is directly to the west of the northern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Surrounding Lavender Bay are the suburbs Milson’s Point and McMahon’s Point.
Lavender Bay derived its name from the boatswain of the Pheonix, a prison hulk ship moored in Lavender Bay during the 1800s. The name of the boatswain of the boat was George Lavender hence the name Lavender Bay.
Lavender Bay is an affluent suburb of Sydney. It has panoramic views Sydney Harbour, The Bridge and The Opera House. Some of the more renowned residents of Lavender Bay include Sir Donald Bradman. He lived along Bay View Street and was one of the first Sydney residents to get a private telephone number.