Plumber Linley Point
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Linley Point? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Linley Point and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Linley Point, Sydney
Linley Point is a small affluent suburb located in Sydney’s North Shore. It is adjacent to the Lane Cove River and has waterfront views from many properties. Linley Point does not have a dense population and it is quite low for a Sydney Suburb. In 2011 a census revealed that there was a population of 394.
Public transport is highly accessible to residents of Linley Point. They can commute to both Chatswood and Gladesville. Linley Point doesn’t have a shopping precinct so this makes the closest commercial district Chatswood or Gladesville.
Linley Point is serviced by public transport to the City and to Chatswood and Gladesville. Linley Point has no shopping precinct, and residents have easy access to Lane Cove and Gladesville shopping areas. It also has no schools, but there are many good schools in surrounding suburbs such as Hunters Hill and Lane Cove.
Linley Point residents frequently get together to perform community functions. Linley Point is polarised in terms of its population. The vast majority of residents are either younger than 18 or older than 60.