Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Malabar? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Malabar and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Malabar is a suburb located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. It is surrounded by a number of suburbs including Matraville, Chifley and Little Bay. It is also the location of the ANZAC rifle range, the largest firing range in the southern hemisphere.
Aside from the firing range and Randwick golf course, the suburb is predominately used for residential purposes. It has a population of approximately 5000 and has several primary schools and preschools to cater to these residents. It does not have any secondary schools.
Although Malabar is primarily residential it does have a commercial strip along Prince Edward Street. The community is largely centred around the beach and the headland in Malabar. The Malabar Riding School shares space with the Rifle Range. Malabar is a part of the Randwick City Council area.