Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Maroubra? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Maroubra and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small.
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools
We've been working in the Eastern Suburbs for over 30 years, and love working in Maroubra. Named for a local Indigenous word meaning 'Place of Thunder', Maroubra is a lovely beach-side suburb in Sydney's east.
Serviced by local buses, Maroubra is easily accessible from the CBD, and is popular also for its proximity to the University of New South Wales in nearby Kensington. The local beach is well known as a surf spot.
Around 30,000 people live in Maroubra, many of whom have ancestries overseas, often with a background of parents from China, Ireland, Greece, and Hong Kong. Notable residents of Maroubra historically have included Bob Carr, former NSW Premier, and the infamous Sydney crime identity Tilly Devine.
If you need help with plumbing issues in Maroubra, there's no better choice than Mr Washer. Call today!