Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Mascot? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Mascot and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Mascot is located in the southern part of the Eastern Suburbs. It is home to the Kingsford Smith Airport. Much of the aviation industry is found in Mascot including the Qantas Head Office. This is attributed to the airport.
Apart from the airport Mascot is used primarily for residential purposes. According to a 2006 survey 8517 residents lived in Mascot. Mascot as numerous schools including both primary and secondary schools. It also has public transport that can be used to reach tertiary institutions such as UNSW.
Mascot contains a number of bicycle paths that reach out to Botany Bay, Strathfield and the CBD. Mascot is part of the local government area the City of Botany Bay. In both state and federal politics it is a Labor Seat.