Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Matraville? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Matraville and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Matraville is a part of the eastern suburbs of Sydney. It is one of the suburbs that is at the southern extremity of the eastern suburbs region. It is located nearby to the Port Botany shipping area. Matraville is in close proximity to where the ships of the first fleet arrived in 1788.
Matraville was founded as a soldiers settlement after the conclusion of World War 1. Its public school is still called Matraville Soldiers Settlement Public School. Many of streets in Matraville are named after battlefields where Australians played a significant role in.
Matraville became the location for many market gardens after the gold rush in the 1850s. This time saw the arrival of many Chinese and with them came the Chinese market gardens. These were shut down in the 1970’s after fierce local opposition.