Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Mortlake? You need the most dependable local plumber around: Mr Washer!
We offer full plumbing services in Mortlake and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small
Why do more people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: You can be sure of what you will pay up front.
- 100% workmanship guarantee: Is your assurance of a quality job.
- Start work immediately: Our vans are fully equipped with all commonly used parts and tools.
Mortlake is a suburb in Sydney’s Inner West. It is adjacent to the Parramatta River which provides many residents waterfront views from their properties. The local government area for Mort Lake is the City of Canada Bay and Mortlake has a lot in common with the suburbs within the City of Canada Bay.
Residents that live in Mortlake need to travel 17 kilometres before they reach the Central Business District. Residents wishing to use public transport can travel via both bus and ferry services that leave from the suburb.
Residents of Mortlake have the luxury of close proximity to the Central Business District while simultaneously being close to nature. The Parramatta River provide residents with scenic views that feel a world away from the buzz of the city.