Plumber Point Piper
Are you looking for reliable Plumbers in Point Piper? You deserve only the very best: Mr Washer.
We offer full plumbing services in Point Piper and surrounding areas.
We are nearby and ready to help with:
- Blocked drains and drainage
- Tree roots and sewer problems
- Gas repairs, maintenance and installation
- Bathrooms and kitchen plumbing and installation
- All toilet and shower repairs
- Water leak and pipe repairs
- Hot water repairs and installation
Our experienced plumbers can handle any job - nothing is too big or small!
Why do people recommend Mr Washer?
- Fixed price guarantee: We provide upfront quotes and stick to them!
- 100% workmanship guarantee: We offer an 100% guarantee on our all work. Should our work fail, we will cover it free of charge!
- Start work immediately: We come in fully-stocked vans and can start the work on the get go.
Point Piper, Sydney
Point Piper was named after Captain John Piper in 1792.
It is located 6 kilometres east of Sydney CBD and is Australia’s most expensive suburb. In 2011, Wolseley Road was voted as the 9th most expensive street in the world, with 1 square metre of land being worth approximately $38,900. In addition to this, Point Piper is also home to Australia’s most expensive property – John Symond’s house – worth approximately $70 million.
Point Piper also proudly boasts the Prince Edward Yacht Club, the Royal Motor Yacht Club and is close to both Scott’s College and Ascham School. Famous residents include Malcolm Turnbull, Lachlan and Sarah Murdock, John Symond and Frank Lowy.
We service Point Piper and its neighbours in the Eastern Suburbs. Contact us now on 1300 039 226.